Recent Reviews and Comments

  • Beth Mayberry wrote; I've always known you were incredibly talented Melony but your photography is more like gifted instead of just talent.
  • Donna Robinson wrote; You are Gifted....what a Heart.
  • Jamie Ferree Muller wrote; Your work is fantastic and you are a true professional who cares about every detail!! You deserve all the recognition in the world!!!

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to all of the loving, devoted dads out there and to all the moms who are both mom AND dad to their kids. As I've said, my motto re: parenthood is, "it's the hardest-best job I'll ever have". It can be frustrating, tiring and keeps you broke for at least eighteen years, but is absolutely worth it. Every single minute of it. I wouldn't trade a single memory of my kids in their chubby-baby, five-year-old-missing-teeth, awkward preteen, coming-into-their-own teen and confident adult stages for the world. It's why I am here. This is my mission in this life.

So today, kids, love your dad and show him great appreciation. It will make him feel like a king, full of love and pride. It's a feeling you won't fully understand until you have kids and take on the hardest-best job you'll ever have.

Wishing You Joy,

Melony

No comments: