Recent Reviews and Comments

  • Beth Mayberry wrote; I've always known you were incredibly talented Melony but your photography is more like gifted instead of just talent.
  • Donna Robinson wrote; You are Gifted....what a Heart.
  • Jamie Ferree Muller wrote; Your work is fantastic and you are a true professional who cares about every detail!! You deserve all the recognition in the world!!!

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

My Very First Blog

Hello World!

This is my very first blog, ever....! I will do my best to tell interesting stories, share new ideas and at times, I'll just let the images do the talking.

I am amazed and privileged to have the opportunity to work my passion, meet new people, share in their joy and record those moments for all time.

My amazing family is greatly responsible for this leap-of-faith. Without their support and encouragement this may have never happened. Thank you! I love you so very much.

See you on the other side of the lens!

Wishing You Joy,

Melony

No comments: