Recent Reviews and Comments

  • Beth Mayberry wrote; I've always known you were incredibly talented Melony but your photography is more like gifted instead of just talent.
  • Donna Robinson wrote; You are Gifted....what a Heart.
  • Jamie Ferree Muller wrote; Your work is fantastic and you are a true professional who cares about every detail!! You deserve all the recognition in the world!!!

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Boudoir Shoot with Mysti

Good Morning World!

A few weeks ago I had the pleasure of photographing my daughter's boudoir shoot at the Valley of Fire. The lens has always loved Mysti and as I edit the images I'm reminded of that over and over.  I had a great time, worked hard and went home exhausted! I'd forgotten how many muscles it takes to tromp through the desert while schlelpping equipment (and I had help, too!).

The goals I'm developing for a boudoir shoot are to make you feel comfortable, look your absolute best, have a blast and take tasteful, elegant portraits you'll be proud of forever.  To see additional shots of Mysti's shoot go to  http://www.melonyhphotography.com/ and click on the boudoir icon.


Wishing You Joy,

Melony

No comments: