Recent Reviews and Comments

  • Beth Mayberry wrote; I've always known you were incredibly talented Melony but your photography is more like gifted instead of just talent.
  • Donna Robinson wrote; You are Gifted....what a Heart.
  • Jamie Ferree Muller wrote; Your work is fantastic and you are a true professional who cares about every detail!! You deserve all the recognition in the world!!!

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Lake Havasu City Balloon Festival

One of the most beautiful sights one can enjoy is a sky full of color and movement. I had just such a  pleasure, spending the morning shooting the Lake Havasu City Balloon Festival, January 22, 2011.

The festival was lakeside and a wonderful setting for the festivities. We began the day reeeaalllly early, in order to see the mass ascension. It was absolutely worth it and made possible by a large white mocha latte!

My amazing family has grown accustomed to my wandering off to catch the light, although I have been threatened with a tracking system...  :) I spent the day doing exactly that, sprinting from place to place to capture the color, the angles and the gorgeous light of the sunrise. It was a perfect morning!



  
 These are a couple of my favorite images of the day. If you'd like to see more, click on the "balloon" link at www.melonyhphotography.com.

 I hope you enjoy the images as much as I do, and as always, I welcome your thoughts and feedback!

Wishing You Joy,

Melony

No comments: