Recent Reviews and Comments

  • Beth Mayberry wrote; I've always known you were incredibly talented Melony but your photography is more like gifted instead of just talent.
  • Donna Robinson wrote; You are Gifted....what a Heart.
  • Jamie Ferree Muller wrote; Your work is fantastic and you are a true professional who cares about every detail!! You deserve all the recognition in the world!!!

Monday, February 28, 2011

The Beauty of the Ocean

I love the ocean. It's peaceful yet powerful beyond our comprehension, vast and yet teeming with life.
The first time I saw a coral reef and those who called it home, the sheer numbers of the different species living symbiotically amazed me. They were graceful but tenacious. The electricity of their colors leave me in awe to this day.
This week, I'd like to share a few of the images I've been privileged to capture and turn into fine art .
Please enjoy them, and as always, I welcome your feedback.




Wishing You Joy,

Melony

No comments: